Social Icons

Social Icons

Followers

Contributors

Featured Posts

Eiji Aonuma has came out and said he didnt like the tech demo of The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo GameCube. Ultimately saying it didnt feel like a Zelda game.

“I saw that movie and I thought, ‘No, this isn’t Zelda. This isn’t Zelda at all.” I felt like this wasn’t what I imagined Zelda to be. It wasn’t the Zelda I wanted to make. That video clip didn’t actually contain any big surprises. There wasn’t any kind of revelation going on. It was more like a continuation of the previous version.”To me at the time, I say, it looked like a scene from Ocarina of Time, but better looking. “Yeah,” he smiles. “That’s right. I wasn’t interested in it at all.”

Categories:


The Creator and writer for Nintenkami. Contact me DampeThePoeHunter@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment